Elliott County Board of Education - IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Elliott County Board of Education



Elliott County Board of Education today announced an amendment to its policy for serving meals to students under the National School Lunch/School Breakfast Programs for the 2016-2017 school year. All students will be served lunch and breakfast at no charge at the following sites:

Isonville Elementary

Lakeside Elementary

Sandy Hook Elementary

Elliott County High School

Please complete the Household Income Form from the FRAM Coordinator that is in your child’s school packet.  Only one form per household with each student’s name and information on it is all that you need to complete.  Many of our Educational Programs are funded based on information from these forms.  Please return the completed form to the school your child attends as soon as possible.


For additional information please contact: Elliott County Board of Education, Attention: Janice Wagoner, Child Nutrition Director, P.O Box 767, Sandy Hook, KY 41171, Phone: 606-738-8004, email: janice.wagoner@elliott.kyschools.us.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

 Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

 Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

 (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

 (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

 (3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back to School News     Print News Article