Free Meals to all Elliott County Students
Michael Wagner
Wednesday, August 07, 2019

All students in the Elliott County school system will be provided

FREE BREAKFAST and LUNCH MEALS at the school they attend for the

2019-20 school year.

Students will be able to purchase extra items on a CASH ONLY basis;

no charging will be allowed.

Parents/Guardians will still be receiving Food Service Account Calls for

their student(s) that may owe for past charges. Please take this time to get your student(s) accounts paid-in-full.

Please fill out the Household Income Form from the FRAM Coordinator that is in your child’s school packet. Only one form per household with each student’s name on it will be all you need to complete.

Many of the Educational Programs are funded based on information from these forms so, please complete and return them to your child’s school as soon as possible.

Barbara Moore, Child Nutrition Director, Elliott County Board of Education Phone 606-738-8002, Fax 606-738-8050, Email

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690- 7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider